Oh Canada! Free shipping for all orders over $250. Otherwise $12.99 flat shipping.
|Shipping Rate Type||Shipping Charge||Purchase Amount (before taxes)|
|FLAT Rate Shipping||$12.99||Up to $250|
Treatment Tables and
Surcharge rate applies to any value of goods where the product
|* Special note: Staples item can only ship to Commerical Address.|
* Oh Canada, we love you! But our native land is a big country! Orders to Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Newfoundland will incur additional shipping charges - contact us here or call us toll-free at 1-877-855-8818 for a shipping quote. Alternatively, place your order online and additional charges will be calculated and reflected on checkout.
** We are unable to ship to Canada P.O. Boxes
*** There will be additional shipping charges for oversized/heavy items (e.g. treatment tables, electrotherapy machines, mirrors) and special orders
How long do I have to wait?
- Estimated times are for 'in-stock' items only.
- We ship orders via FedEx, Canada Post, UPS or Purolator.
- We reserve the right to select the courier of our choice at this time.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Ground shipping delivery on all orders.
- Back ordered items have a 2 - 4 weeks lead time. We will keep you in the loop and update you periodically.
- Orders are shipped Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm local time (excluding statutory holidays)
- Please allow for additional shipping and handling time for all oversized products as they are shipped via surface freight.
- Please note that larger shipments made by common carrier will require a signed acknowledgement of receipt.
- In some cases, smaller shipments made by the courier may be left at your door.
Important message for the general public
CSC welcomes non-healthcare professionals to order from our website. However, we strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider (physiotherapist, chiropractor, physician, doctor or massage therapist) first. CSC is a third party source (supplier) and is unable to offer any product recommendations, medical diagnosis or therapeutic advice to the general public. Due to the manufacturing agreement, some clinical analgesic products are to be exclusively used for Healthcare Professionals.